The following page information can be adjusted as needed.
- Page Title: This is the description that will appear in the top of the page (if "Show Title" is set to "Yes").
- Page Menu: This is the description that will appear in the navigation links (if "Show Link" is set to "Yes"). If blank then the Page Title is used.
- Page Name: If you are adding a new page or editing a page you've created, you can change the page's name at any time by modifying this field. Do not enter the page extension (ie. php, htm). Note that the page name cannot be changed for pre-existing fields.
- Active: All pages, other than the home page and the catalog page, can be set to be inactive. This will remove the page from the navigation links, and will give site visitors a page not found error if they try to view the page. This will not delete any of your content or settings, so you can use this to temporarily take down a page while you update it.
- Show Title: Set this field to "Yes" to show the page title on the top of the page in your site. Set to "No" to keep that page's title from appearing.
- Show Link: Set this field to "Yes" if you want to display the page's link in your navigation links. Set the field to "No" if you don't want to display a link in the navigation area.
- Nav Image: If you want to display a button image instead of a text link (if you are using text link navigation types), click the Upload link to load an image. You can also add a second image for a mouseover effect, if desired.
- Header Image: If you want to display an image at the top of the page, in place of the page title, click the Upload link to load an image. This image will only display if the "Show Title" field is set to "Yes".
- Content: Enter your page content here. This content can include HTML coding, and will appear at the top of the page, above any features, if they exist. To redirect this page to a web site page outside your site, enter the URL (with http://) and nothing else in the content.
- Meta Title: If you want to specify a meta title for this page, enter it here. If you leave this field blank, the system will use the default meta titles specified in the settings.
- Meta Keywords: If you want to specify meta keywords for this page, enter them here, listed with commas or spaces between each word or phrase. If you leave this field blank, the system will use the default meta keywords specified in the settings.
- Meta Description: If you want to specify a meta description for this page, enter it here. If you leave this field blank, the system will use the default meta description specified in the settings.
- Show Products: On the home page and catalog page, you can
show product categories or a few products. These will display just under
the page content.
- You may display new products (items entered most recently, according to the date field),
- featured products (if you have some selected)
- or sale products (items with a sale price).
- Random products
- You may also display a list of categories in a single column, in three columns or five columns.
- If you do not wish to display either products or category lists, select "No Display".
- Page Groupings: To display only a specific group of pages in any given navigation area, select a group or groups here. You can then set your template to only show pages within group 1, group 2, group 3, group 4 or group 5. Note that all pages can be set in any of these groups, allowing you to display links in multiple navigation areas.
- Optional Theme: If you want to use a different theme for this page, and themes are available, you can select a new theme from the list to override the default theme.