Catalog setup variables affect your shopping cart catalog on your site. Enter the following variables as needed:
- Mals-E Cart ID: Enter your Mals-E cart account number (not password) here
- Currency: Enter your currency symbol and select your ISO 4217
currency code. Note the currency symbol can be entered using HTML
entities. For example, the dollar symbol is: $
- Mals-E Server: Enter the server prefix (ie. www, ww4, ww7, etc.) of your Mals-E cart
- Inv Limit: Inventory messages will display only if the inventory quantity is less than this value
- Out of Stock: Select Yes to display out of stock items with an "unavailable" message. Select No if you don't want to list out of stock items
- Inv Check: Do you want the system to stop someone from trying to order more than is in stock? Set Yes to limit them, No to allow backorders
- Order Process: Would you like to list the cart in a standard web page, or embedded into an iframe on your site? If you choose an iframe, it will pull out of that iframe when customers finish their purchase
- Order Button: If you would like to remove the order button, set this value to No. Otherwise, set it to Yes.
- Temp Cart: If you want to temporarily limit items as they are added to the cart, instead of after the order is placed, enter the number of minutes before others can add an item into the cart. This is ideal for flash sales that will sell OOAK items, as a higher number decreases the chances of over orders. However, it also decreases the number of sales you may receive, because a potential customer may not be able to buy an item that is in someone else's cart. Set this to 'Do not set' if you want to decrement inventory only after an order is placed (ideal for typical stores).
- Self Cart: If you want to temporarily limit items as they are added to the cart, instead of after the order is placed, enter the number of minutes before a customer can add an item they previously added to the cart back into their cart. This works in conjunction with the 'Temp Cart' process; both must be set for the temporary inventory system to work.
- Item Images: How many thumbnail images would you like to display for each item?
- Related Images: Do you want to display images next to each related product?
- Max Upload Size: Enter the maximum KB size for uploaded images
- Use Alt Keywords: Do you want to use item keywords as alt tags for images (instead of item names)?
- Upload Height: Enter the pixel height used when creating auto item thumbnails.
- Upload Width: Enter the pixel width used when creating auto item thumbnails
- Max Img Height: Enter the maximum pixel height at which your thumbnail images should display, or leave blank to use the actual height of the thumbnail
- Max Img Width: Enter the maximum pixel width at which your thumbnail images should display, or leave blank to use the actual width of the thumbnail
- Thumb default:
- Thumbnail crop:
- Item Thumbs: When uploading item images, should the default setting for thumbnails offer to create an auto thumbnail, use the large image, or show a blank thumbnail field?
- Multi Height: Enter the pixel height of the multi column product entry, if desired
- Multi Width: Enter the pixel width of the multi column product entry, if desired
- Layout Style: How would you like to display pages with multiple products? Multi Column Layouts show just the thumbnail, item name and price, and link to the detail product. Other layouts show all product details, including an order button.
- Items Per Page: How many items do you want to display on one page?
- Product Order: How would you like to order your products?
- Show Catalog #: Display the item catalog number to customers.
- "site only" selection only shows catalog# on the site
- "cart only"selection only shows catalog# in the shopping (Mals) cart
- "both" shows catalog# on the site and shopping cart
- "none" shows no catalog# at all
- Show Qty Box: Display quantity box in item display on the catalog
- Qty Cart Boxes: Determines how to show quantities in the shopping cart (does not affect the catalog)
- Vertical Nav Bar: The vertical link and list navigation types will display only the main categories (Main Categories Only), main and just the first-third subcategory (Main + First-Third Subcategory), main and all sub categories (All Subcategories) or only the main categories until a category is clicked - at which time the subcategories will appear (Expanded Categories)
- Main Categories: When a category has subcategories, do you want to display those subcategories with links, display just the products for that category and all its subcats, or both the links and the products?
- Inactive Display: Choose Show All Categories to display catalog pages even if that category is set to inactive, Active Categories Only to only display a file not found error for inactive categories. Links will not appear if a category is inactive
- Show Category: Set this to Yes to show the category name under the list image on subcategory pages
- Page Numbers: Select Yes to display page numbering (ie. 1 | 2 | 3 ...) or No to just display Previous and Next links
- View All Links: Show 'View All' links next to page numbers at the top of item category pages? Choose to always show View All links, never show them, or only show them if the number of pages is less than a certain value.
- Display Features: Choose Selected category first if the featured items column on each page should show items in the selected category before other featured items. Choose Items in all categories to show all featured items, regardless of the category
- Display New: Display just one single page of new items when the New Products link is clicked, or show the first page with page numbers to display additional pages of new items (i.e. all items, sorted new first)?
- Featured Link: Display a Featured Item link on your navigation section, either before or after the category links, if featured item(s) exist.
- All Item Link: Display a All Item link on your navigation section, either before or after the category links.
- New Item Link: Display a New Item link on your navigation section, either before or after the category links.
- Sale Link: Display a Sale Item link on your navigation section, either before or after the category link(s), if sale item(s) exist.
- View Cart Link: Display a View Cart link on your navigation section, either before or after the category links.
- Item Select: Do not display the item drop down box in the administration area (a good solution for larger stores)
- Item Options: How many options (ie. colors, sizes, styles, etc.) do you want to add per options?
- Price Discount: Do you want to set price discounts (ie. give lower prices for multiple item purchases)?
- Tax/Costs: Set this to Yes if you want to log your product cost and add a tax amount for items
- Show Prices: Display prices to all visitors, or just those logged in (wholesale vendors or members)?
- Blank Reviews: Select the layout(s) on which you would like to display blank stars or an 'add review' message if no reviews exist.
- No Reviews: Enter a message (e.g. 'add a review') to show when there are no reviews in the above layouts. Leave blank to use empty stars.
- Review Labels: Display labels for the 1-5 star rating, starting with 1 (poorest review) and ending with 5 (best review)
- Registry Type: If you want to include a gift registry on your site, make a selection here. Choose a bridal or baby registry for a specific registry setup, or a gift registry for a general one that can be used for many occasions
- Limited Qty: If you want to display a message that will appear when there is a limited number of items in stock, enter it here. Only shows up if inventory is used and current inventory is less than or equal to inventory limit.
- Related Msg: If you want to display a message that will appear when there are related products for an item, enter it here
Secure Digital Download
- Random dir: Name of random directory where product file is kept.
- Filename: Name of product file.
- Link expiration: Expiration, in minutes, of the email link to the download product.