Digital Download Customization
Customization notes on secure digital download add-on.
Download product variables
These are the variables that you need to use to place the secure download links, product description etc in the email.
- Description of the product ordered
- Filename of the product!!!description!!!
- The secure URL of the product
- The download size in a friendly format such as 11 KB or
- Expiry time in friendly format or blank if no expiry. (e.g.
24 hours or 2 days etc)
- Complete product details including size and link etc.
- Inserts a product specific segment of text or html (see
Advanced Features chapter).
General order variables
- Mals-e transaction ID
more to come...
Site contains digital downloads and physical products
Many sites offer digital downloads and tangible products. On the return from an order page, digital products and tangible products can be distinguished by using keyword constants.
<!--knownstart--> and <!--knownend--> delineate digital download
<!--unknownstart--> and <!--unknownend--> delineate tangible products.
Here is a very simple example:
<html> <head> <title>Your order from example.com</title> </head> <body> Thank you for your order, !!!name!!!. Your transaction ID is !!!orderno!!!.<br><br> You will receive a receipt from Paypal by email.<br><br> <!--knownstart--> Digital products <!--eachproductstart--> !!!product!!! ~<br> <br> <!--eachproductend--> <!--knownend--> <!--unknownstart--> Tangible products You have ordered products for delivery. These will be shipped as quickly as possible.<br> <!--unknownend--> </body> </html>